Mondays

Mondays remind me of :

1. The song- 'Homecoming' by a band Hey Monday and 'Up' by The Saturdays (just because they're named after a certain day in the week XD)
2. Monday blues as most of the people have each week
3. the comedy tv programmes Starworld shows on Mondays especially 'How I met your mother' and 'Whose line is it anyway' ( but I don't watch frequently lol)

4. House m.d. (but i only watch the repeat on tuesday afternoon)
5. My math homework last week that are not finished yet
6. The week has started again (ugh)


And the start of my blog.


Yay! let's just see how this last..


I actually forgotten my own blog name right after i named it.
It's quite hard to spell to people and I'll have to do a lot of explaining on why did I chose it.

But who cares..


It's half SOBA-ish and half ME ..if you know what i mean..

I trust SOBA members would know!


*looks at piles of math past year questions given last month*
WELL, YEAH

MATH! HERE I COME AGAIN!~ UGH
*
sigh*

3 comments:

Ning said...

WOMAN ITS YOU =DDDDDDDDDD

whats detraprincipessa mean

li yun said...

LOL!
GO FIND OUT YOURSELF!
USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!

Ning said...

oh i found it

NEVER MIND =D

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers