Time to blog

I skipped English class again which was very boring and meaningless sometimes.
I totally forgotten that I have to take English as Second language as part of my HSC course.

This is because the ESL (English as Second Language) classes were canceled for bout 2 weeks for
the second assessment which is a presentation - it's over now and i wasn't that satisfied with the marks i got, but when i converted it to over 20...... it's another thing

Okay, went to Marry brown on Tuesday............. for the first time.......

erm..
jianing, joee - i don't recommend this place for the makan makan trip... it's .... actually it's okay.. i ate the rice with sambal and a piece of chicken, something like nasi lemak but 'Marrybrown' style.

Chemistry Test on Thurs, and "bia" study chemi till don't know what to study.. kept on asking questions with jia xin during Wednesday break time, it paid off as both of us understood the whole equilibrium thing but ... it didn't really came out in the test... whatever, trials and final is more important.
Ugh the test was.... unpredictable... our chemistry lecturer, ms. Leela even wants us to score full! which is impossible for me because i already got some wrong.. going to kena scold.. again~

The idea of watching a horror movie after the test was very sudden..... it was planned during lunch on the day itself. and somehow 14 people were able to go right away, including me of course.
It was VERY funny watching 'Drag me to Hell' with such noisy people. I think we almost irritated the rest of the people in the cinema.. *sorry people*

The movie was scary and creepy, we all curled up in our sits except for one in particular who doesn't have any expression of scared or freaked out at all throughout the movie.. SHE even moved from sitting beside me to sitting alone a few rows behind.

Her excuse was :" I can't concentrate on the movie, you guys were too noisy"

She's damn strong (in religion) and serious about watching a movie,
she told me : 'you should let yourself go into the movie, experience it,enjoy it and be a part of it, but just remember to GET OUT OF THERE of course' LOL

That night, i couldn't sleep... not because of the movie, because I kinda forgotten about it when we played the arcade right after the movie.. a trick to relieve the 'aftermath of the movie'
I dreamed of a bunch of things.. including chemistry such as hydrogen ion and hydroxide ions
I have some past dreams that is something like that but that time I dreamed of sejarah the night the sejarah paper ended.

is this some kind of stress ? if it is, i'm stressed..
i have less hair than i used to have.. does that count?

And yeah, I'm anaemic (since birth because my mother was anemic when i was born) and I have to start exercising and get normal.. but sometimes i feel so lazy~ who doesn't'?

I'm thinking about a lot of things recently.. including career, where to further my studies and social life.

Career= pharmacist? dietitian? accountant?(totally out of the picture)

Where = Plenty knows that I'm more keen to go UK but.... i took up HSC which is for the AUS... kinda regretted though but it didn't matter because i met some pretty awesome friends in HSC and INTI :3

Thus, I'll think bout this later.. after i choose which course I'm going for.

Ah, Decisions, Decisions...

Social Life? I WAS desperate, but soon i feel that it can wait till my exam is over and think about it after that. Besides, HSC course is very sad, Very. it's only 10 months people!
I wonder what would happen to my lovebird friends..

to sum it up: I'm not desperate now, BUT i might consider a relationship if he's serious and really into me, of course there had to be chemistry between the 2 of us.

Anyhow,
That special someone who is perfect for you would eventually appear when the time is right. There's nothing to worry about.. right? ^-^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers