It's just the beginning of the end

'The end' of Hsc foundation and the 'beginning' of my independent life.

HSC officially ended yesterday as it was the last day of the exams (for most of us) Good luck Accounts people (exam on 16th nov) !! We'll Enjoy the Fun FIRST XD

I sound like a duck now and doesn't feel like talking because of sore throat from my horrible screaming instead of singing yesterday in red box. Being able to sing both english songs and chinese songs are really beneficial, too bad some people doesn't tolerate the differences in our group. I can't blame them but it's really not nice to just ditch our room and go over the other room or shopping without telling. AND NOT PAYING! coming up with stupid excuses. ugh

Enough with that, I have about 10 months of freedom and I have no idea how to use it. I planned that I'll be spending 2 or 3 months on traveling and enjoy the holiday season =D
2009:
November - Langkawi, Bangkok (maybe), UK Education Convention at KL, Prepare Dance for Alumni.
December - Alumni Night, Comic Fiesta, Singapore or Beijing or BOTH, Merry Christmas, Happy new year !

2010:
January - *blank
February - Birthday Party XD, Chinese New Year back at Johor.

- Blank -

May - US OF A AND LAND OF MAPLE SYRUP WHEE!! *will probably spend a month there 8D*

- Blank -

August / September - prepare for UNIVERSITY! *depend on which university offered and the intake month (September/October)
Fingers Crossed for LONDON! XD

Here's some suggestion from my parents and friends:
- Learn French which would be very useful when I'm traveling Europe in UK
- Transfer Programs for 3 or 5 months (not sure there are but going to find out)

Any more ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers