I see a lot of stars

I went to the place that has A Lot Of Stars (Alor Star) a few days ago.
The town reminded me of my dad's kampung in Johor Bahru - Bekok except that there's at least a shopping mall.
The food was Ok, but not as great as my alor star friends said. No offense guys, it's just that we grew up in Penang, The Pearl of The Orient.....

We went house hopping (visiting friend's houses in Alor Star) , stroll along the lake in Jitra, bowling and the Alor Star tower.

And we took pictures ~

The girls - june, me, sam, jia wei and sook yin.

The guys - Khai Min, Aaron, Qing Ping and Benjamin


I GOT KISSED... by a HUSKY! - Li Yuen's sis's dog!


Attack of the hyperactive husky! - Jia wei, Li Yuen, Muffin and Me !
Muffin's so nice to hug and he has soft fur that the dogs here don't! Wish I can a dog like Muffin~
I'll name it Latte~ 8D

Next day,
Photo taking around the lake in Darulaman, or was it Jitra? I'm confused with Jitra & Darulaman. LOL


Taking the bus back from Alor Star to Butterworth Jetty and riding the ferry back to Penang Island on foot was also a first for me. I can only say one word : "SLOW".

My souvenir from Alor Star was the 痞子英雄 Taiwan Drama which I'm currently watching nonstop.

I really like the characters in the drama- 仔仔(陈在天/痞子){left} & 赵文廷(吴英雄){right} . They are cool, good looking and funny. The CSI content in it makes it interesting and even my parents watch it with me :D
Watch it and you'll know how mysterious the drama is!! MUAHAHAHA!!~

Continue with da Drama! *Da suspense is killin' me >.<*

*赵文廷-lover XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers