There's a pattern

Today my chemistry test marks were announced.. and the results kinda proved my exam marks pattern.

I found out that my marks does not stay constant at all, I always get low marks for the less important exams and better marks for the more important ones.
It is good in a way but why not high marks all along?
My own expectations is always high
and will always be.
I push myself rather than being pushed by my parents or family members.
Besides, they don't really stress about marks and results. They just want us (3 of their children) to pass, that's all.

My dad reason was : "Me and your mother were not bright when young and you don't have to, but of course try your best as you can."

I actually shocked my dad with my SPM results when he was still in the base camp at Mt.Everest. He received my sms about my results and spread the news to his fellow hiking mates. It was actually the first time I saw him that HAPPY and proud of me.

I liked the feeling, who doesn't?
To be praised and proud of. :)

Okay, back to my exam pattern.
I realized this pattern since my tests and examinations from when I was in form 2.

Form 2 - Failed Mathematics (yea, kinda impossible) in the 1st test which was not counted in the overall and got 'scolded' by my mother. She then asked my brother to give me math tuition every night, EVERYnight..
He can really be a tuition teacher because he gives A LOT of homework.

For example, "do Ex21. ALL , Ex22. ALL and Ex23. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12 till 1345346" exaggerated but more than what the teacher in school gives.

It all paid off for the mid-year exam, I don't recall what I got but it wasn't bad. After that, my brother left to work in KL.. no more math tuition, I depended on myself then on as I know that I really need to do tons of questions.

The same pattern goes for my ranking in high school for the past few years. Form 1 doesn't count.
I sucked in Form 1 as I was really playing around and did not study at all.. Thus I dropped .. but went up during Form 3 and dropped during Form 4, went up (a lot) in Form 5. *Roller coaster*

I should be doing math questions now because there's Math Extension 1 test tomorrow. I have 4 hours or more to do math tomorrow in college, that's why I'm this relaxed.

Chapter 25 Simple Harmonic Motion tonight @.@

Math gives you -
frustration (when the questions cannot be solved)
happiness (when you solved the question)
and headaches (when there's a combination of the above)

To cure it ?
Sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers