I'm not Snow White

Since I was young people have been saying that my skin is fair and smooth. I receive phrases like “你的皮肤很白!” every single day.. like just now one of my friend kinda shouted : "Yor, even your hands are fair!" while I was taking tissue from her bag on her lap.....

Usually I don't know how to react to people commenting on my skin. I don't brag about it or compare it to people's skin because it's not polite and it hurt feelings. So, I kept quiet or change the topic.

And here comes the nickname, Snow White.

I have no idea why is she considered one of the Disney princesses. She's not that pretty as the other princesses in Disney. I personally think that she is useless compared to Jasmine, Ariel, Cinderella and Belle. Although Sleeping Beauty only sleeps, she is pretty and really princess-like.

Honestly, I really dislike Snow White. Not because of her story, but people kept on addressing me as Snow White based on my fair skin.

I told them to stop calling me that but they don't care.. *sigh

So whatever.. I'll try my best to get under the sun sometimes, but the thought of skin cancer scares me ..

Lol

2 comments:

Beautiful Silhouette said...

haha..I dislike snow white because of the story. but i like the 7 drawfs..hehe..they're so cute~~heigh-ho heigh ho~~

li yun said...

Nice to know that I'm not the only one :D

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers