Equivalent Trade

The more you work hard for it, The more you get back in return.
However,
Study hard, play hard.
I really like this concept. I do this every time during exam periods. And it kinda works out nicely.

I don't seem to be in any study mood for this exam compared to the mid year last April. Maybe it's because of how me and my friends enjoy hanging out everyday in college and having fun everyday playing and joking around. But it's sad to think about how much time is left before our course ends and we go our separate ways. Till now we all feel that we have just started to know each other more. We share, we laugh, we enjoy and we love each and every time together.
Well, that's just me. :D

Timing is really everything. Time to play. Time to study. But the timing is wrong for me to..
- To keep thinking about someone eventually in everything I do during this exam period.

Not good. >.<

What the heck.

船到桥头自然直。

Have to discipline myself. XD

{ 1 week before trials, study break- which starts tomorrow (10th Aug).
That means I still have 1 week = 7 days = 168 hours = 10080 minutes = 604800 seconds...
Okay, that's just a way to comfort myself for the time being. :3 }

liyun : RAWR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers