Please Stand Out!

It's a raining saturday morning, a day after the trials exam..

I'm feeling really down.. thinking about every stupid move I did during the exams, afraid to get results below my expectations that might affect my planned future. To go to England, a high-ranked University, a good course.

I know I can go anywhere I want with $$ and my average results.
But I wanted more, I want to be someone outstanding, better and successful in my career in the near future.
I do all this because I love praises that I get from my family and friends, I feel proud of myself and also my family is proud of me.

I want to stand out.

The rain made me cry. Looking through the windows beside this computer, seeing millions of raindrops pouring down the balcony. Tears were only a few, but enough to express out my frustrations and a hug from my father really help me get through it. Thanks dad.

As the rain is coming to a stop, my "Frenchness"(overthinking) too flows with it down the drain, river and to the ocean.
Emotional and sensitive as I am, I can get over this and everything will work out as time goes and my chance to shine will appear eventually.

"No Music, No Life" - Totally agree with this statement. Without music, my life would be filled with boring insignificant stressful regrets. Music accompany me to solve every problems encountered.. Singing or mumbling to the music is enjoyable and stress relieving.

Holiday has started for me for one week and then term 3 starts on September. I'm really wondering how am I going to spend one week's time playing and recovering from the bruises.
There's so much to do and there's very little to do. The external exam is more than a month when term 3 starts, should I start revising??

I need a break, have fun, enjoy life. That's what I live for - Being Happy :)

Don't worry, Be Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I may be the hime-hime in the SOBA family, but it's up to people to see who i really am.

Followers